Friday, September 3, 2010

I feel like I'm cheating sometimes...

My good friend and boss (for a few more days) Terry Caughron and I went on a nice easy afternoon ride in the West Texas wind! The only time I have ridden my Baron with Terry was on the MS150 bike ride this summer, and I always seem to be on my Specialized Tarmac every other time we ride. I told him that all I wanted was a nice easy ride today, as we have a long ride (70-80 miles) with several nice hills scheduled for the morning. The wind caused my ride to seem much easier than Terry's this evening...I wonder if he thinks I'm cheating by riding the speed machine. Not that I really care if people think I'm cheating, but I still wonder...if they get really upset about it I will just direct them to one of many websites where they can purchase one of their very own!

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same when I started riding recumbents.
    But you are not cheating. You are smart, evolving and comfortable. :)

    ReplyDelete